Sunday, June 16, 2013

Uncharted 3: My Rant

It's rare that I ever get really aggravated at a video game. There are moments where I might be frustrated by a single to a few scenes or may be some Dance Revolution button scheme, but I was blown away today by controls. That being said, Uncharted 3 has to have some of the worst controls I have ever had the misfortune of using. How can anyone play this game and say it's great when the controls are terrible? I will say that the story of the game is captivating, but the experience was ruined by loose controls. First of all, moving is a clumsy obstacle. Moving left or right is uncomfortable and riddled with pauses. Jumping is terrible and that makes jumping onto walls aggravating. I can't even go on. Thank god the story and the cinematic experience of the game were amazing or I would have told everyone to avoid the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment