Monday, April 1, 2013

Nintendo News: Monster Hunter 4 and More.

When I write these blog post, it seems that I always favor Sony. Today I have decided that I will focus on Nintendo.

After a big release month for Nintendo, it seems that releases will be quiet until the summer. It's not an entirely bad thing either. After a few months of dozens of title releases, it will give us time to actually beat these games before starting a new one. I am pleased to tell you Monster Hunter fans that the fourth installment will be out in Japan for the 3DS this summer. That's right, a new installment to slay beast and all that jazz. Here's a video I found on the net for you:
I am not going to lie, it actually looks pretty cool and this is coming from someone that doesn't care for these games all that much. If it is localized, I might actually pick a copy of it up as long as it has online.

Mirrors?
In the realm of the new Pokemon games, more news about the game will be released on April 6th. Knowing how Pokemon news generally goes, it will probably be about one or two new monsters and how the world will work. Even I am a bit curious because Pokemon has always been in 2D and a top view. Now with 3D and third-person, I wonder how it will work out.


This year will be an excellent year for the Nintendo 3DS. With all these awesome title releases and what not, how can it not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment