Thursday, April 4, 2013

Panzor Dragoon

Panzer Dragoon


One of my first experiences in a third-person shooter game was this fantastic classic for the Sega Saturn. You rode on a blue dragon and went through six level to chase a black dragon. To take down enemies, you had a pistol with the ability to look in all directions, or your dragon, which used homing missiles. As you progressed through the levels, you find out that this world is in a post-apocalyptic world under the control of the Empire and that they have advanced technology. I am going to put it simply and state that you fly, kill things, and beat bosses. If you are able to find a copy of this game that isn't over $100.00, I suggest you pick it up and play. Just a warning, when I played this game in 1995, I found it to be quite challenging, so be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment