Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dynasty Warriors 8

I am feeling fabulous!

Dynasty Warriors 8 will make its debut July 16th in the West according to Push Square and will feature a slew of new characters and modes. We will also see the return of free mode, which was probably the best part of the game for some of us. It will feature "what if" scenarios to spice up a story we are all to familiar with and bring a more enjoyable story overall. I hope it's really spiced up. I am pleased to know that the series will return to English dialect because I hate reading when I am mindlessly playing videogames. I am also excited to play as the new characters appearing in the game. These characters include Zhang Bao, Guan Xing, Wen Yang, and a few others. This will probably be the largest Dynasty Warriors game to date in terms of character numbers. I mean honestly, there are a lot of characters to play as in this game. I am looking forward to this new installment and pray that we get a physical copy here in the states.


No comments:

Post a Comment