Monday, April 8, 2013

Wait What?


As I try and gather an idea to blog about today, I came across a peculiar sequel to a game. One is actually being made for a game called, Conception: Please have my Baby. I had to stop for a second and read the title again. I was not mistaken. Why do games like this exist? What makes it worse is that Conception's sequel will also be released on the Nintendo 3DS. Yes, that's right. A handheld owned by a company that generally releases family friendly games.

This game is a dungeon crawler in which you conceive children with 12 different maidens. You are supposed to save a world by having magical newborns with these maidens. Oh yes, you are a high school student and from what I read, you have already knocked up your cousin who is also Virgo. I feel like a pervert after reading and searching for pictures and videos of this game to show. Besides wiki, it is tough to find information about this game since it was never released outside of Japan.

This was the only video I could find after typing in the title for the game. I saw more real births then I needed today. I couldn't stomach anymore so this is all you are getting. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment