Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday's Classic Game

                  Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire


I am sure many of you are familiar with Dynasty Warriors. I am sure many of you are familiar with the story that goes along with the game. Well, before there were Dynasty Warriors games, there was Romance of the Three Kingdoms. These games similar to the Dynasty Warriors Empire games. You take control of a kingdom and try to conquer a waring China. It is a tactical strategy game that thrust you into conquering your neighbors will taking care of your own cities. Think of it as the original Total War. I will be fair, I am a little under the weather so my post will be weak today. You can pick up this classic in the Playstation store. Go, do it right now. 
Yes, command that poorly pixilated army

No comments:

Post a Comment