Friday, February 15, 2013

My Most Hated Boss

As I adventured through the internet today, I came across an article on Kotaku.com (what does that name even mean?). A journalist on the site wrote an article about his most hated videogame villain. It got me thinking, what boss did I hate the most and why? My most hated boss was Dr. Robotonix's giant robot in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I could not tell you how many times I tried to beat him and failed. The game leaves you with no rings and you are expected to beat a giant fricken robot. What made it worse was that you had to restart the entire game if you lost all of your lives. Yeah, this was before Sonic 3 allowed you to save your games progress.
This thing ruined childhood dreams

This boss was tough for someone that was five--I got the game in 1993--and painfully miserable when you failed. I really hated this boss and I will never ever enjoy facing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment