Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Couple of Things on a Snowy Sunday

Starting tomorrow in North America, we will finally be able to play Fire Emblem: Awakening for the Nintendo 3DS. As previously posted a few days ago, this is one game that I am truly looking forward to this year. The anticipation to pick up or digitally download this game is driving me up the wall. At least I will have work and the Superbowl to distract me for the time being.

All though I have never once touched an Animal Crossing game--I really should at some point since I am blogging about videogames--newish information has emerged about the version for the Nintendo 3DS. Apparently, South Korea will be playing this game for all hours of the day starting February 7 while the United States and most likely Europe will be waiting until the second quarter of 2013.  Oh well, not like we are new to waiting for a game to be localized in the West.

How many of you have had the opportunity to view the Killzone: Mercenary trailer for the Playstation Vita? If you haven't, do so right now. The game looks absolutely brutal. You get to shank a guy's crotch and finish him off with a chest stab. It seems so unnecessary that it's awesome. This game looks to bring the First Person Shooter (fps for short) to the handheld console in a mean and powerful way. This game looks like it could save the Playstation Vita from becoming irrelevant to all bro's all around the world.

That's really all I have time for today. Tomorrow, I think I will write something spectacular when I am not gaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment