Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tuesday's Classic on Wednesday

I am back in action today after having been sick. I am moving Tuesday's classic title to today for this week only. Really, nothing is worse then being sick but at least I had some videogames to keep me occupied.

Dragonball Z: Legends

If you are wondering why you never heard of this classic, it's because it was never released in the USA. I also aware that the name is a little off but I am not going to type out the whole Japanese name. Anyway, yeah this game was a lot of fun. If you have ever played any of the Playstation 2 DBZ games, it is similar to them but with more people on the screen and the images were drawn. This game was pretty fun when I was growing up despite not understanding a word of it. It came out back in 1996 and never made it to one of the re-release games here in the USA. It actually was pretty difficult to get your hands on this game if you did not have a specialty shop in your area. I mean, this was a time before Amazon and Ebay existed. In all fairness, I can't really tell you much since it was in Japanese. I figured the best way to explain this game is by putting a YouTube video of it on this post. Enjoy and good luck finding a copy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment