Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Am Going to Need a Bigger Memory Card


As I sit at my desk, drinking my coffee, and looking at future game releases, I realized that I am going to need a much bigger memory card for my 3DS and Vita. It was inevitable that I would run into this problem, considering the amount of downloadable games that are in both respective shops. For the Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Oracles' series will be coming to the eShop. I mentioned these games in a previous post in one of my classic game days. You know I can't just buy one and not the other. Yes, they may be two in the same game, but they still are different. There is also a deal going on with Nintendo that you can download a free game onto your XL if you purchase the new Pokemon game or Luigi's Mansion game. Yeah, I am totally digging that deal. The Playstation Vita is no stranger to downloadable releases. Heck, the Playstation Plus subscription nets you free games once a month, including titles like Gravity Rush and Ninja Gaiden--ended last month--that take up a good amount of space. You can't forget that with the Vita, the only way to play PSP games is to directly download them.

Also thinking about it too, it adds to your convenience. Who wants to lug around a bunch of game cards all the time? I don't always want to carry a suitcase with games in it. So the added convenience of having the game as an app is right there. Really, I just need bigger memory cards to get me through this year. It would be nice if they made bigger memory cards though...32gbs is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment