Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Quick Recap from Absence

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I have posted a blog post. I have been busy with interviews, a holiday, and a death in my family but I am back! It has been a crazy six days in the realm of video games. Today, I am going to break down some of the stuff going on!

Nintendo
My twitter feed was blowing up yesterday with Nintendo and EVO. If you unsure yourself with what happened, here is a quick summary from me. Nintendo apparently blocked streaming access of Super Smash Brothers Melee matches during the EVO. Well that changed quickly and Nintendo will now allow streaming of the tournament. From what I gather, one of the biggest outcry from fans was due to the fact they raised money for breast cancer to allow Melee to be played. I think that's a good enough reason to be mad at Nintendo.

Muramasa Rebirth
If I have gathered any news on this Playstation Vita game, it's that people are liking it. This game came out a few weeks ago and has been doing pretty well. Honestly, the lowest score I have seen so far has been a 3.5/5. So that tells me that this upgrade might be worth the purchase. However, good luck finding a physical copy of the game.


Microsoft 
In a bold, but sane move, Microsoft has changed their mind on DRM and the constant need to always be online. That's right, used games will now be playable. Honestly, this should have been okay from the start. If companies want to sell games, they need to make them good enough to keep playing. They could also make them affordable for consumers who are not exactly loaded. I mean geez, some of the best games didn't cost a fraction as some of these new AAA games.


Tales of Xillia 2
The best news that I have to give to everyone is that ToX2 will be localized. I am incredibly ecstatic about these turn of events. 

That's all for today guys. I will start blogging again since everything has resumed to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment