Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Date Set for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5


According to the Playstation Blog, you will finally be able to own this updated masterpiece September 10, 2013. For anyone that cares enough, if you pre-order this game soon, you will get a limited edition art book. A really cool item to keep on your coffee table to impress your friends with...or have them question your maturity in my case. This is a must have for both collectors and fans. It was a great game for its time and a unique one at that. For anyone who has not played this game in the past, this is the perfect opportunity to see what all the hype of these games are about.

Personally, I think it's great that an updated version of this classic is coming out. Many of the younger generations or people who were not really into gaming in the early 2000's really missed out on a gem. Now, they will have a chance to play and live through Sora's tale as he tackles adventures in Disney worlds with his companions, Donald and Goofy, while looking for King Mickey. You encounter various characters from Disney and Final Fantasy during the course of the game. You even team up with some of them while in their worlds! I am not going to spoil the game so I am stopping there. Will I purchase this item? I think I will. I wish they packaged both 1 and 2 together but I will take what they give.

No comments:

Post a Comment