Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Update

So my lack of post this summer has been terrible, but I have had a lot going on so I apologize. It's not easy to balance blogging, actually playing video games, working, looking for good jobs, and having a summer of death. I will try to make more of an effort though, I promise.

Anyway, the games I have been playing are Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Crown. I would be lying if I said both games were not amazing. They may not be 10/10, but they are worth the money and a lot of fun to play. If you asked me which of the two I preferred, I would have to say Tales just because it offers more in terms of everything.

September looks to be a stellar month for Playstation. The new releases consist of Killzone: Mercenary, Valhalla Knights 3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX, and so on. Yeah, that's an incredible amount of games to come out in a month. I am sure a lot more indie games will be coming out on multiple systems too.

There's more going on in the gaming world, but I don't have enough research to really say anything on it.

Anyway, till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment