Sunday, August 11, 2013

Impression of Tales of Xillia's First Half

I can't believe how much of this game I already have completed. Sure, I missed a few event quest because I either missed them or forgot, but I have done a lot overall. I am enjoying this game a lot, despite the very linear gameplay for an RPG. There are some stuff I am not a fan of as well. I figured I would post a list of what I like and don't like.

Things I am liking:

+ The fighting system. It's no Graces f, but it's still awesome. I really enjoy Jude's fighting style and artes.

+ The different areas. I feel that every town and city you explore is unique in their own respect. So far, my favorite city has been Sharilton.

+ The skits. They seem to be more mature but still light hearted enough to enjoy.

+ The music. Tales of music is usually stellar so this is no surprise.

Things I am not liking so much:

- The difficulty. I have this game on hard and I am breeding through it.

- Rowen is a little weak in this game. For a former head of the military and one they call, "The Conductor", he kind of stinks in battle.

- The events. It's nice they put them in there, but many of them can be easily missed. There also isn't a whole lot of variety. I feel like I'm doing the same quest in different settings.

That's all I have so far. I am still enjoying the game and will hopefully complete it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment