Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Legend Continues...Quickly

I figured I would write a short post tonight. Yes, I am well aware that I wrote one earlier but nothing keeps the brain motivated and functioning like videogames and writing (sources are pending on that). I figured I would write a quick piece on a classic that received a lot of hate at first but became a staple in the household. That game would be The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

This N64 classic was once very hated by many and loved by few. I mean, the game was really messed up so it's kind of understandable. You have 3 days to stop Armageddon with the help of some annoying fairies. It didn't help that the main enemy was a lonely scary looking black person/chicken hybrid running around with an even scarier mask. I want whatever they took when making this game.
Enough about the negatives though. It was an overall enjoyable game that brought something new to the table in the Zelda universe. That would be changing attributes through the use of a mask. It was pretty cool to be able to change into a Deku kid or a Gordon, but to transform into masked deity Link was an awesome time. If you haven't had the opportunity to play this game, go do so now!

No comments:

Post a Comment